quarta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2011

desire, josé james

She appeared in the distance
Like a prayer I had uttered once
She appeared in my life
Like a dream, only have remembered

She entered my heart, stayed a while
She entered my heart, stayed a while
Made me the smile, then gone
Gone from my life, yeah...

I heard her love was like a burning flame of desire...
Desire

Baby, just set my body free
Make me free to love
Make me free to know how it feels to be loved

How it feels to be loved in return
There's some things you just gotta learn on your own, yeah

Yeah, you gotta feel love?!*
I awoke from a nightmare
The only survivor to have felt love
Planets spinning madly
And I'm the only one to see it
Fall through time
Time do heal all wounds but mine

No one but myself to love
No one but myself to love

But then, I awoke to your touch
You said…
Baby, everything's going to be alright
Everything's gonna be alright
Everything's gonna be alright...

*é um verso de que realmente
não tenho certeza da transcrição

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário